Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School..... or NOT

Zach and Colton started school August 16th.... We had to wake up a little earlier this year because our school starts at 8:25 this year and we love it! Having all boys means that we wake up about 7:40ish, eat breakfast, throw on some clothes, brush teeth and they are out the door! (Having no girls to get ready is one of the joys of being a Mom of all boys!) It so easy I love it!!!
I told the boys to come out and get their picture..... When I was asked "Why?" I told Colton "Because it is the first day of school!!!" That's when he said "Not really, I've been going to school for like three years!"
(I stood corrected.... The first day of Third Grade!!!)
Colton
Zach
This one thing I love about year round school....
They are on and off track so much that when they start a new school year
 they don't have butterflies in their stomach like I did!

No comments: