Friday, August 27, 2010

Cookie Conversation

Lately I have been making cookies a lot and every time I do, I have Sawyer right there to help me. One day I told him that he could make the cookies all by himself that he was the "cookie maker." He thought this was so much fun, he poured everything in and even cracked the eggs!!! He kept telling everyone "I am the maker!" So as soon as the cookies were done everyone wanted some cookie dough.... So I told them they had to ask the "Cookie Maker" Sawyer thought this was even cooler (being in charge of the cookie dough!!!) The only problem I have when he is the maker is that I end up being short about 6 cookies.... Oh, well at least they're full by the time the cookies are baked... The other thing I love while we are baking cookies together are the conversations with a three year old. We talk about everything and when I say everything I mean everything..... anything to Super Mario Brothers to who does and does not have a dong.... This makes me laugh, it is one conversation that I have had with all my boys when they're about three..... Boy's have dongs and girls don't! Then this question is asked about everyone in the family and extended family. (by the way if I knew I was going to have 4 boys I would have never let Ben tell Zach it was called a dong.) Back to Cookies......
Don't worry.... I only let Sawyer make cookies when they are just for our own little family....
The boys begging Sawyer to let them have some cookie dough....

2 comments:

benreschke said...

Sawyer looks like a good baker. You guys need a babysitter?

Jennybug said...

Yummy! This makes me so hungry for cookies. I bet when I finally get an oven I am going to gain 20 lbs.