Ben coached Bryson in Jr. Jazz this year. We were a little bugged when Marv. Jensen called us up one day before the Jazz game and told us to distribute tickets to all the players. So Ben sent out an email if anyone was interested in going to the game they could come pick up tickets.... We weren't sure how many people were coming to get tickets....(so we didn't invite anyone just in case they came last minute) We ended up with enough tickets for our family and Nicole to go to the game....
Right when we got to the Jazz game we walked in and Bryson asked "Dad, all these people are going to watch me play?" We laughed so hard!!! Once we found our seats in the nose bleeds we were ready to watch the game...... Or should I say the bear!!! The entire time Sawyer had his eye on the bear... Not only did he watch the bear he made sure everyone else knew exactly where the bear was at all times!!! In fact I was so busy watching the bear I didn't notice how bad the Jazz was losing!!! We lost the bear for about 20 minutes.... Sawyer was so bugged that we couldn't find the bear. Then the blimp flew right over us and Sawyer said "Mom, they should put bears in that and drop them on people!" Sawyer tried to get me to take a picture of the bear although we were so far away he looked like a little ant...
Watching the Jazz game with Sawyer is like playing a two hour where's Waldo game.
The next day Sawyer said "Mom,lets go to that place with the bear!" I said "The Zoo???" Then he said "No, that place where you go sit up high and try to find the little bear that runs around........."
I can't wait to go to the Bear Game with Sawyer again!!!!


1 comment:
That's so funny! The bear is really distracting, I can't believe some of the things he does. Last time we went he slid down the stairs in a sled head first!
Post a Comment