Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ME Doggy Sitting????

(I won't go on and on about how I do NOT like dogs....) Anyone who knows me or is reading this blog knows I DO NOT like dogs or pets in general!!!! So When I told Ben that I was doggy Sitting Boozer for a week he looked at me like I was absolutely crazy!!!! He said "YOU??? Why would you say you would watch a DOG????" I told him to help Bryan and Carson out and that it would be fun for the kids! He then told me that since I said I was watching the dog it would be all me (NOT HIM!!!) I was a little nervous because I thought he would help out.... Oh well, the kids will think its fun.......
Bryan brought Boozer over with a bunch of instructions and before I knew it I was watching a DOG...... What on earth was I doing???? Boozer was the best dog and was my little buddy for the entire week. He did what ever I said and followed me all around the house! He didn't have one accident.... He was the BEST dog ever he would even protect me.... The kids thought it was so funny to pretend to hit me, Boozer would jump up and go "Cujo" on them.
Friday night Ben asked me what I was going to do when Boozer left???? That's when I decided to look for a puppy on KSL...... They are so expensive that I pretty much knew there was NO way I would be getting a dog..... That is until I found a lady who was willing to trade......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!