Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lego boy

 All day every day Sawyer wants me to play Lego's.... Most days I do although there are some days that it is just not in the cards... As I was putting up laundry I walked past his bedroom and this is what I saw......
I love how he will sit and play Lego's by himself... The thing I love the most is listening to him talk with is Lego guys.... We recently built the North Pole.... It is so funny to hear Sawyer rules about the North Pole.... 1. No one can go to the North Pole 'sep Santa Clause2. The elf's are only Green toy story guys and they have to have short legs3. Santa can only fly in his sleigh or the reindeer will be mad..
The list goes on.... How did one little boy learn so much about Santa....  

The North Pole  *Note Misses Clause is a hottie!!! (She is sleeping in her bed)

No comments: