Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday....

Bryson and Colton celebrated there birthdays the last wee of February.... I don't have any pictures of Brysons Birthday because I left my camera in my Dad's car.... Bryson's Birthday was on Friday and I worked so that night Bryson, Sawyer, Ben and I went to Cafe Rio for dinner, then we went to Incredible Pizza (I had some left over money on cards so it ended up being FREE) after we hung out there for a couple hours we went home and ate a little cake I bought from Target...{It was so yummy!!!!}

Colton celebrated his birthday on Monday. My Mom and Dad came over and brought Colton some balloons {Now that we sell balloons at the scrapbook store they are pretty easy to come by} Colton was so excited for his bouquet of 9 balloons with a dollar in each one.... The first thing he did was go and get Zach's air soft gun... Then they took the balloons down stairs and shot at them!!! Once the balloons were popped we decided to go to dinner at Sizzlers. Colton's favorite thing to eat is the salad bar.... What does a 9year old eat at a salad bar???? An entire plate of Ham and Peas..... After dinner we rented Megamind from the red box. Then we went to Walmart. Colton doesn't like cake so we let him pick out all the candy to make a candy salad!!

Colton with his Birthday candy salad....
All the boys getting ready to watch a movie!!!

*** The entire week I kept reminding my kids that Copper was there Birthday present!!!






1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday boys! Candy salad sounds pretty good...