After I took the picture a little red headed boy got home from school... He immediately asked "Why is all that stuff on the counter?" Sawyer shouted out "Because we are selling Copper!!!!"
Bryson ran right into his room and started sobbing uncontrollably. I went and tried to comfort him.... He asked why we were selling the dog? I told him "Because I didn't know anything about dogs." He then said "Dad knows about dogs! He had lots of dogs when he was little he had a dog named Zipper!" Then I told him "Dogs cost so much money and Mommy doesn't have enough money for the dog." Bryson said "I have lots of money I never use I will pay for the dog!"
After trying every excuse I could think of I finally felt so bad..... I said "WE WILL KEEP THE DOG!"
Bryson then went around telling everyone "I saved Coppers life!!!"
*** And I got no where.... except feeling like an awful Mom!!!!!

1 comment:
It's hard to believe that such a cute tiny thing like a puppy could be so much work. But it will get better I'm sure.
Post a Comment