The next time this happened...... I could see this was going to start a really bad pattern! So I just went and shut the door! Since then it has only happened a few more times! Every time Sawyer wants to be entertained I am not having him go to his cry chair and sob!!!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Cry Baby
When Sawyer gets really sad "because there is nothing to do" He will go in his room, sit in his chair and cry.... I mean sob! The first time this happened I went running into his room (I for sure thought he was hurt) When I asked him why he was crying he said "Because there is nothing to do!" I felt so bad for him I held him and then found something for him to do (Play Lego's with Mom)....

The next time this happened...... I could see this was going to start a really bad pattern! So I just went and shut the door! Since then it has only happened a few more times! Every time Sawyer wants to be entertained I am not having him go to his cry chair and sob!!!!
The next time this happened...... I could see this was going to start a really bad pattern! So I just went and shut the door! Since then it has only happened a few more times! Every time Sawyer wants to be entertained I am not having him go to his cry chair and sob!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment