Thursday, June 11, 2009

All is well.... almost,

Just to give everyone a little update. Yesterday Sawyer was having trouble moving his neck. After talking on the phone with my Pediatrician and the Insta Care nurse we were told to take him to Primary Children's. We waited FOREVER.... When we finally got him in a room, they ran some blood test and did a cat scan. Can I just say Sawyer is such a good boy and must have a pretty high pain tolerance... He didn't even cry when they put in his I.V. He was so cute and kept saying "My neck hurt!"

All the test came back normal, which is good because that rules out anything serious we got home last night or should I say this morning at around 4:00.
Sawyer is still having trouble moving his neck... hopefully it is just a strained muscle that will go away in a few days.

*** Thanks Jenny for having my kids have a spare of the moment sleep over!!!

5 comments:

Carson said...

I am so glad that he is doing better... That is always so hard when little ones get sick and have to go to the hospital. GET WELL SOON!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh poor little guy. Kids are so active, I think sometimes they pull muscles playing!

Jennybug said...

I am so glad that you are blogging, although hanging out at the hospital all night is a pretty darn good excuse.

Melissa said...

I'm happy everything is O.K. it must have been scary not knowing what was going on.

Lizzy Hortin said...

I hope he feels all better soon! He is more brave than me for not crying when they gave him the IV! I hate needles.