A week or so ago I did a post on how Sawyer ruined his shoes.... my Dad said "Just let him go with out shoes, that'll teach him!)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Born to be WILD...
Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer.... 
Well, Dad.... It didn't teach him!!! And, I didn't let him ride with out shoes on purpose..... He simply went out side and started riding his wiggle car with out shoes and without me knowing!
And he doesn't even complain..... What the heck, this kid is so tough!!!! I guess he has to keep up with his three older brothers!!! This kid was just born to be wild.... and I'm the lucky Mom who gets to try and tame him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ouch poor toes! What a tuff guy he is, I think I would cry! His smile is so dang cute!!!!
Ohhhhhh those toes look painful!
I can't believe he has a big smile on his face, oh wait it's Sawyer, I can believe it!
Wow what a trooper!
Post a Comment