
These shoes are a month old (I bought them brand new) Why do they look like this???? Sawyer is a crazy man at the skate park!!! These holes happened in one day!!! He is now NOT allowed to wear any shoes at the skate park but these.....
*** Do they make steel toed shoes for 2 year olds????
6 comments:
That is so funny today when I was at your house I put his shoes on and said to him, "WOW your mom needs to buy you some new shoes!" I am gald to know that it was a skate park thing and not you being a bad mom letting him run around with holes in his shoes!
That's pretty funny... I bought him some new shoes and he knows he is NOT to ride his wiggle car with them!!! Thanks for picking the boys up.
Maybe you're on to a great new shoe invention for kids, you could make millions!
Oh dear! Do they make Army Boots in his size?
He totally needs some steel boots.
Wow that has got to be a new record or something! Wearing out new shoes the fastest!
Post a Comment