How we ran out of milk I have no idea!!! So, Ben ran to Harmons one night to pick up a gallon of Milk (Just to get us through till I could go to Costco the next day) He took Sawyer with him..... That was his mistake...
Monday, June 15, 2009
We Should Buy A Cow.....
We go through a gallon of milk a day (sometimes more) When ever I go to Costco (that is once a week) I buy 8 gallons of milk.....
How we ran out of milk I have no idea!!! So, Ben ran to Harmons one night to pick up a gallon of Milk (Just to get us through till I could go to Costco the next day) He took Sawyer with him..... That was his mistake...
Sawyer thought that this gallon of milk was bought only for him.... any time any one got a drink of milk.... sawyer would cry and tell us "That my milk, That my milk...."
At least this gallon of milk was gone in less than a day.... So we didn't have to hear him cry every time someone poured a glass of milk...
How we ran out of milk I have no idea!!! So, Ben ran to Harmons one night to pick up a gallon of Milk (Just to get us through till I could go to Costco the next day) He took Sawyer with him..... That was his mistake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so funny. I sometimes think we need a cow too. Is milk cheeper at Costco?
Way cheaper... only 2.99 for two gallons. (although, I've noticed It does go up a little when gas does... Just like everything)
I ran out of milk this morning - I had to make Ellie's "hot cocoa" with powdered milk...gross! Luckily I mixed it up with nesquik...she couldn't even tell the difference!
What is up with your kid and all of their liquid refreshments. Crazy!!!!
Post a Comment