About a week later. Colton told me "Uhhggg, I'm am getting like way confused....." I asked him "Why" That's when I found out Colton was reading ALL four books at the same time. He had a system down where he lays all four books on the floor in order and then reads one page of each book at a time, once he is finished with one page he dog ears the corner and moves on to the next book. He was about on page 20 of each book!!!!! That's when I told him he can NOT read ALL four books at the SAME time!!! No wonder he was like way confused.....
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Confused...
Colton has been reading up a storm, and is getting to be a really good little reader. So far he is my only kid I don't have to fight to read.... He told me he was going to read ALL four of these Magic Tree House books. I told him that really good!!!! 
About a week later. Colton told me "Uhhggg, I'm am getting like way confused....." I asked him "Why" That's when I found out Colton was reading ALL four books at the same time. He had a system down where he lays all four books on the floor in order and then reads one page of each book at a time, once he is finished with one page he dog ears the corner and moves on to the next book. He was about on page 20 of each book!!!!! That's when I told him he can NOT read ALL four books at the SAME time!!! No wonder he was like way confused.....
About a week later. Colton told me "Uhhggg, I'm am getting like way confused....." I asked him "Why" That's when I found out Colton was reading ALL four books at the same time. He had a system down where he lays all four books on the floor in order and then reads one page of each book at a time, once he is finished with one page he dog ears the corner and moves on to the next book. He was about on page 20 of each book!!!!! That's when I told him he can NOT read ALL four books at the SAME time!!! No wonder he was like way confused.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
that is the funniest thing ever, it gave me a laugh!
That is so funny! I guess in his little head it was a good idea!
What a crack up! Way to keep reading Colton! I love you!
That is way funny what a good little book worm!
What a crack up. I can just picture him doing his homework, one math problem, read a paragraph of the science book, practice a spelling word, and then start all over again.
Maybe Colton would like to join our book club?
How funny! That would definitely take the fun out of reading.
Post a Comment