Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm mad at Jenny...

Yes, that's right.... I am mad at Jenny!!!!

Why???

Because, thanks to her I am now a book worm.... I have read 3 books and have started my fourth.... I went to the library and picked up three books I had on hold.... Ben's response was "Oh, great... it looks like I've lost my wife again!!!"

I told him "I now have balance".... He laughed!!!

He laughed at me when I was making dinner.... with one hand holding a book...
He shook his head at me when I bought my book with me to the gym....
And he rolled his eyes at me when he found out I stayed up till 3:00 last night!!!

Wow, I never knew reading could be so much fun.... Thanks Jenny!!! (I'm not really mad at you)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you, keep it up! You're always welcome to come to book club!

Rebecca said...

Karen........Book Club.........this Thursday.........
Be there........or.........be square!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

What are you reading? I need a good book!

Jennybug said...

Karen if you host book club you can pick a kissy face book for us to read. "And when she looked in his smoldering eyes, she knew that she was undone, just as their lips met for the 38th time"

Karen said...

Ha Ha....

Karen said...

Maybe I will just start my own book club.... It will be called the kissy book club!!!