Thursday, June 18, 2009

Surprise...

Last Saturday My Grandma turned 87. My mom and Dad took her out for an early dinner (2:00.... Now that's one early dinner) When they came back the whole family was there to surprise "Firework Grandma" (My kids started calling Grandma 'Firework Grandma' because that is where we go to see fireworks on the 24th of July every year..... I like this name because my Grandma is a little fire cracker!)
All the kids waiting till Grandma comes in so they can yell "SURPRISE"
Grandma was so surprised... It was cute to hear all the kids sing Happy Birthday to her!!!
When I am 87 I hope I can be a little Fire Cracker just like my Grandma.... She has so many hobbies and interest and is always on the go....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is that Betty Boop on Grandma Stott's shirt? She IS a firecracker!!!

Lizzy Hortin said...

Cute pictures! What a fun memory. I also hope to not grow up and be just some boring old wrinkly lady!