I have decided that "Balance" .... Is not a word in my vocabulary.... I have read 3 books in 5 days.... I am returning the books to the library and I will not be checking any more out at least for two weeks....Balance.... I really thought I could do it..... (Only read one hour a day....) It didn't happen!!!! I stayed up till 2:00 last night and finished Shackles of Honor....
The books that I have read in the past week include:
Dusty Britches
Ransom Lake
Shackles of Honor
Heavenly Surrender
The Highwayman of Tanglewood
All were really good books I couldn't put down, although my favorites were Heavenly Surrender and Dusty Britches.... These books are all Romance Novels. Although, I've found reading all these books leaves me no time for my own romance!!!
If you need a cute kissy book to read the Author is Marcia Lynn McClure

2 comments:
I have a really good one for you. Are you sure you want to wait for 2 weeks?
Didn't you do a post about 6 months ago about how you hate to read??
First you can't decide how you want your house decorated and you make me move furniture all day, and now you can't decide whether you like to read or not. I guess that's why I love you!
We should hang out during your hiatus!
Post a Comment