Wednesday, June 17, 2009

While I was reading....

Sunday, I was reading in my bedroom, I came out to get a drink and this is what I found....
A good old fort... I remember when I was kid there was nothing better than building a fort, and Mike was the best at it!!! We always had to much fun that is until the stack of Encyclopedias fell on your head..... Wow, I bet my kids don't even know what an Encyclopedia is... They have to use phonebooks instead...
When I looked inside the fort I found the four cutest little boys ever..... and then I was informed that I did not come in through the proper door!!!!

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

Hopefully they didn't tape blankets to your walls with duck-tape! (I wish I wasn't speaking from experience)

Carson said...

Fun! Your boys are so cute! Don't you love when they find things that entertain them for hours and there is no fighting.

Rebecca said...

Or use nail the blankets to the wall, that's bad too!