Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bottle Run

Sawyers favorite part of the trip was doing the bottle run. Every night and sometimes morning we would take all four bottles down stairs and fill them up with milk. The first time we did this we gave them all to Sawyer to hold... He thought it was the neatest thing ever!!! After that he thought he needed to have four bottles and would drink out of all of them... He also knows how to open the fridge and would get a bottle when ever he wanted one! Ben called him a "BaBa-holic" I know, I know, how am I ever going to break this kid??? Do they have bottle rehab for two year olds???

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is so funny. I just love that look on his face, he looks like he hit the jackpot!

Jennybug said...

He looks a little bit crazy! Jack is back!