
What do you do when you have a little boy who wants to go on the rides so bad... But, just isn't tall enough... First you try to teach them them to stretch as much as they can....

And when that doesn't work, you have to be really smart and use what ever resources you have at the time to make your sweet little boy 1/2 inch taller!!! The only thing I wish, is that I would of thought of this idea sooner... We were sitting and waiting for everyone to get off Soarin' over California, Bryson was so so sad... That's when I thought of the best idea ever... When I stuck the Zone Bars in his shoes I told him not to tell anyone... He was so cute.... He said "Yeah, cuz I have Zone Bars in my shoes, now I bigger and can go on that ride, and we tricking them, right Mom?"

He was also able to ride Big Thunder Mountain... This is a picture of him right after he got off at midnight!!
3 comments:
Good thinking Karen! I didn't know zone bars could be used in such a way.
Where do you get the zone bars? What are they?
We brought them from home... They are nutritional granola bars.
Post a Comment