Sawyer and Bryson with Pluto
Monday, December 15, 2008
Disneyland
Can I just say I love Disneyland!!! I love all the details, it was so fun going during Christmas and was something I have always wanted to do. We had a blast!!! The kids were all great and loved every minute as much as I did!!!
In Frontierland they had a place with Santa's reindeer (all eight of them) and a little house where you could see Santa.( we skipped the Santa part) although we did see Pluto and Chip and Dale...
Chip and Dale were being naughty little chipmunks and came and pulled Pulto's tail, Pluto didn't know that it was Chip so he tucked his tail underneath himself, them Chip pulled his ear... Soon Pulto looked and then they started wrestling together on the ground. When sawyer saw this he wanted in on the action.... He jumped in the middle and started hitting Chips face, I pulled him away and told him "No, No" what I didn't know is Ben filmed the whole thing... I should of let Sawyer beat Chip up a little longer... It would of been great to send into AFV...
Sawyer and Bryson loved the characters and would always give them hugs and want their pictures taken... Bryson even asked Pluto "You play Ring Around The Rosies with us?" (in the cutest voice you've ever heard) We also have it on video!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh this reminds me of the good ol' days of Jolene & Karen at Disneyland. I am glad to see you still LOVE it as much as you did way back then :). We had some good times and we definitely need to get together after the holiday craze is over. Your family is so cute!
What cute pictures! Don't you just love the things kids say!
I am soooo jealous! I love Disneyland. It looks so sunny and nice in your pictures. I went there around Christmas a few years ago and it really was lots of fun.
Post a Comment