Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hats, Hats and more Hats...

I always see every other person at Disneyland wearing a silly hat... While they're really fun to try on... I just can't picture wearing one of these all day!!! I was going to put this picture on my Christmas card... but, it turned out a little Goofy!!!

Everyone had fun trying on hats and posing for the camera...Sawyer loved this one!!!

Even Ben joined in on the fun.... I really think he should of bought this one!!!
The boys thought they were really cool stuff in these hats..

Bryson found this one all by himself... He said "I think I really like this hat, Mom!!!" If it wasn't $25.00 dollars "I really think I would of bought it for him!!!"
After about 15 minutes of hat fun....

We decided to skip out and buy a cheero instead... (also know by Bryson as a "Cheerio")

3 comments:

susan said...

What fun pictures and what a fun trip. I'm so glad you were able to go.

Carson said...

I really like bens choice in hats, I think you right he should have come home with that one, I think it would keep him warm on those cold winter nights.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat pictures! Those are so fun! I really like Bryson's hat that he wanted... so cute!

I am glad you had fun but being in Disneyland... how could you not! I really like the zonebars trick... sneaky, sneaky!!