We had a wonderful Christmas, and I have really enjoyed doing nothing all week (with the exception, of cleaning and taking down Christmas stuff... Oh, and being obsessed with the Wii Fit.) It has been really nice to play all day, only get out of Jammies a few times and just hang out... No where to be and nothing to do!!!



And last but not least.... Zachary did get that air soft gun... although it has already been taken away from him and now sits on the top shelf in my closet, I'm not so worried about his eyes as I am the other boys eyes!!!! It's really not that SOFT and leaves major bruises!!!
Wii wish you a happy New Year!!!
The boys were so excited to get a Wii, but not as excited as Mom!!!
This is our new dog "Lucky" He does 15 tricks and was one of the highlights of Christmas... Everyone loved him except my brother Mike... He said " It was more annoying than a real dog..." Or maybe he said "I was more annoying.... I'm not sure!!!"
If Sawyer is sharing his bottle with Lucky... Then you know this dog is loved!!!
So sticking with my classic toy theory... I went a little Lincoln Log crazy!!!
I tried to buy a few things that wouldn't end up going to D.I in 6 months... I thought Lincoln logs would be great... As you can see even Grandpa enjoyed playing with them!!!
Colton and his BIG bottle of sparkling cider (I'm not sure what kind of Santa puts these in the stockings, but the kids loved it!!!) I guess that's what happens when Ben helps with the shopping!!!
I also went a little crazy with the animals... It's hard when every species needs a Mom, a Dad and four brothers.... (Not all the families are complete yet!!!)

3 comments:
The perfect Christmas and holiday!Such cute pictures. They won't be little for long. "Let them be little" and love it!
You can't go wrong with the classic toys. My kids loved them for years. I especially loved that you could add to them year after year. Some of our favorites were Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys, Brio Trains (which I think Daniel still secretly loves), Legos, and wooden blocks. I still have most of them. Gotta love classic toys!
PS I was very impressed with Lucky the dog!
I love the wii fit too!
Post a Comment