Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Week at a Glance

Everyone knows that Sawyer is obsessed with Zachary, I think now I know why!!!! I got out of the shower the other day and this is what I found...
Zachary said "Hi, Mom.... Look I made our bottles the same time and Sawyer is way faster than me... Can I just get a fork and make a bigger hole?" There's nothing like having a nine year old brother who can make cocoa when ever he wants for you!!!!
It's pretty sad when the baby is as big as you... and you still want to hold him!!!

By the looks of these of these pictures.... You'd think we sat on the couch all week and drank cocoa baba's....

Well, we did!!!! (almost )

We ventured out in the cold to play in the snow.... a few times...Zachary is a little snow bunny.... He loves it!!!! He was so excited to shovel and earn money. He went and asked the neighbors "If he could shovel their driveway for $3.00" He was out there for an hour and a half... They paid him $8.00. He was so excited!!!

Sawyer is just like his brother Zach, he can stay out in the snow forever!!!


Bryson had a fun time playing in the snow to!!!

We did get out of out jammies a couple times this week... for school, Costco and few other reasons. If I had it my way we would of stayed in the same jammies all week (Not only is it cozy, but it cuts down on the laundry!!!)
Bryson made this cute little house at school. When he came walking out he said "Mom, you have to go slowly and carefully!" He listens to everything his teacher tells him... What a cutie!!!
When he made this house he was definitely thinking of having some candy for later!!! I love all the extra candies on the plate!!!
It's a good thing, because Sawyer snitched one right when I was taking this picture!!!

5 comments:

Jennybug said...

The funniest thing about this post is that people are probably reading it and thinking what the heck everyone of her kids has a bottle. This does not surprise me for one second. I can still remember coming home and finding you and Kendra on the couch drinking bottles together. Kendra was about 5 (and hadn't had a bottle for about three years) and you were about 19. Some things never change!

Carson said...

Sounds like a fun week. I love brysons house, Reagan said,"I like that house mommy, Bryson did a great job!". I love the picture of Bryson holding sawyer, It is so cute.

Rebecca said...

Seriously, maybe I should come to your house. I want to lay on the couch and drink cocoa bottles! I love the picture of Bryson with his candy house.

Melissa said...

So are the cocoa bottles hot chocolate or just cold milk?

Karen said...

We make both...Hot chocolate and cold... We like variety!!!