Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happiest Place On Earth?????

This is Zachary when he was four years old on our first day at Disneyland... Lets just say a very traumatizing first day.... His first ride was Snow White, He freaked!!! After that every ride we went on he would ask "Is this a scary ride?" He didn't want to ride anything!!! So I figured we would go to Toon Town. He was doing great until we saw Mickey Mouse!!! He freaked out!!! He was petrified of all the characters and would not get his picture taken with them!!! Really how can I go to Disneyland and not take pictures of the characters.....
After 3 days of talking him into it, I finally saw Tiger and was able to point out the zipper. He was all good, until we got the front of the Buzz Lightyear line.... Then he said "I don't want to see him. cuz I think he's real, cuz I don't see a zipper!" I said in a not so nice voice "He has buttons, now get up there and let me take your picture!!!"
He only went because Ben was holding him. After we were done seeing Buzz he said "There, now are you happy Mom!!!"
Later on that night at about 6 O'clock Zachary said "Mom, can we go back to that one place we went to first?" I was so excited, I couldn't believe he wanted to go back to something.... I said "What place? Peter Pan? Dumbo? Small World?" He then said "It's the one place with the beds you sleep in..." My excitement turned to disappointment "The hotel..."

No comments: