I pulled his shirt off him to make the switch... Right as I did it, a talking trash can came rolling out and said in a very loud high pitch voice "Hi, little boy with out your shirt on" (If I only had a picture of the look on Colton's face!!!)The kids were so enthralled with this trash can.... They kept following it and talking to it and looking inside it. Zachary started rummaging through the stroller to find a piece of garbage to put in it... He soon found a M&M wrapper as he was running up to the trash can Ben yelled "Don't put garbage in it!" I said back "Hello, it's a trash can for cryin' out loud!!!" Just then the talking trash can replied with "It's OK if you put garbage in me, I'm a trash can for cryin' out loud!!!" We all died laughing..... I should of had my video camera out, who would of thought a trash can could be so entertaining!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment