Tonight is Christmas Eve and we are all ready for Christmas!!!
Zachary wants an Air Soft Gun "We told him he would shoot his eye out!!!"(I just love saying that!!!) He told me that he would always wear goggles because, if the cops see you without goggles on they can take you to "JUBEE" I asked him what that was? He said "It's a kid jail, he saw it on T.V."
Colton wants a Rip Stick and a real little oven you can keep in your room aka "Easy Bake Oven"
Bryson wants a Mommy Zebra and a whole bunch of Monkey brothers.... (So do I, that's one of my new obsessions)
Sawyer would be happy with a keg of cocoa!!!

5 comments:
Darling, darling family. Have a wonderful Christmas!
I guess it's a good thing that all your boys weren't asking for toy guns. Can you imagine all those styrofoam bullets flying everywhere?!
You are the only one I know that keeps your blog updated. So it's fun to visit. I can't say much for mine, but I try. Anyway, cute pics! I love the cocoa bottles. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.
I am glad your kids got want they waned, with the exception of Sawyer, he better hold on to that bottle tight before it gets yanked away.
Looks like you had a good Christmas! I love the wii fit. This year I got a new fitness game to go with it. It's Jillian from the biggest loser!
Post a Comment