Last week was so busy... first off I decided to go shopping with my friends on BLACK FRIDAY... waking up at 2:45 a.m was a little hard although it was worth it for all the deals I got... and I am done Christmas shopping for my kids and saved a ton of money!!! I tried to stick to my list, but there were a few things I just couldn't pass up! I am so glad I'm not out hunting for that one special toy!!! I was also glad Wal-Mart priced matched all the adds, I was able to get a lot done with out all the fighting and grabbing (if you have never been to BLACK FRIDAY, you should go one year...it is truly an eye opener!!!)
Then after a day of sleeping and trying to recover.... I finally got up my Christmas tree and all the other random decorations. I even kidnapped my Mom on Tuesday so she could come help me tie bows! I am now an expert and have been tying bows all week (a little to much actually) Ben said sarcastically one day "I think you should put bows on every door handle and knob in the whole house!!!" The funny thing is I actually thought about it!!!! What can I say I LOVE BOWS!!!

Then on Sunday we headed over to Jenny's house to make gingerbread houses. They turned out so fun! My favorite new items this year were the sugar crystals and the marshmallow Christmas people... The kids had a lot of fun decorating houses, Colton got into it the most and decked his house out!!! Zachary had me finish his for him it turned out pretty funny!!!


This is my cute little house. I really had fun and could of spent a few more hours on it...

This is Zach's boat... poor Santa will not be able to make it this year!!!

Megan and Colton had a lot of fun!

Zach really liked the way I finished off his ship and island... What can I say "I'm just a boy Mom!!!"

Bryson ate more candy than he put on his house!!! When he was finished he sprinkled a bunch of smarties on the tin foil.... I think he was planning on saving them for later!!!
I have also been busy with art projects at the school, continuously rearranging my Christmas tree, scouts, Christmas shopping, making video's and being a Mom to four very busy little boys... who are actually all pretty good at staying out of my Christmas tree!!! I also had to run to the store to night when I noticed Zachary putting out all the shoes for Saint Nicholas night... Yeah, good ol' St. Nick kinda dropped the ball on that one!!!
Wow, I need a vacation.... so I will be heading off to the Happiest Place on Earth Monday and will not be back until Saturday....
I'll update you next week....
2 comments:
You woke up at 2 pm? I wasn't even in bet at 2! I am glad you got good deals, and you house looks pretty all ready for Christmas, and now I want to do Gingerbread houses.
It looks like so much fun. Your mom does tie the BEST bows. So does my mom. I wish it hadn't skipped a generation. I'll have to check out my kids' bow tieing skills. Maybe they're really good at it. Anyway, your tree looks beautiful and the gingerbread houses are amazing.
Post a Comment