Thanks Mom!!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
So Thankful
I am so Thankful that I was able to have Thanksgiving at my parents house. My Mom is an amazing cook and makes the best Thanksgiving dinner ever!!!! Everything was perfect!!!
After dinner all the girls pitched in and washed all the dishes... It went by so fast with everyone helping out and it was actually fun doing the dishes singing to "It's a hard knock life!" It made me think of when we were all little and I would be 'Molly.' oh, and by the way the way I would much rather be washing dishes than cooking the dinner!
The boy's had a fun time playing Bingo and all got the prizes they wanted (all the sneaky prizes from All a Dollar that Jenny brought) It's always fun to see what the kids pick and always surprises me!!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! Cute pictures. I can just picture you all singing that song.
I'm so glad Bryson won the dog food!
I remember years ago you guys singing it's a hard knock life on Thanksgiving when we were doing dishes...
I had fun with you on Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment