Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playoffs


Today we played Riverton again for the playoffs. This is the only team we lost to the whole season. We were ready to make our come back. Right off the bat we made a touchdown. Then Riverton had the ball and they made a touchdown. Then the rest of the game we kept intercepting the ball the final score was 39 to 7.... We won and will now be playing Alta for the championships. (wow, don't I sound football smart?)

It was a great game and I loved every second of it. I was getting a little nervous towards the end because Ben and one of the other coaches made a bet with the kids... If they won by 40 points they would pay each kids 10 dollars... Luckily the clock ran out or we would of been in the poor house!!!

The game was very heated and the Riverton parents and coaches were not happy... There were a few heated arguments with the refs and one parent got thrown out of the game!

I was so happy we won...

Now Ben can enjoy one more week of football.... I mean Zach!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Woo Hoo, you go Zach, way to go!!!!

benreschke said...

Good luck at the championship!

Jennybug said...

Go Zach! I can't wait for Saturday!