Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Game

I have cried over a lot of things in my life...
But, I never thought loosing a football game would be one of them.

Today was the last game of the season. We played Alta for the championship. It was a tough game 7-0. Alta made a touchdown in the first half. The boy's all tried there hardest but never scored. When the whistle blew and the game was over it was so sad to see all these little boys walking off the field crying. Seeing all these boys with big tears running down there faces made me so sad. I was very glad I had sunglasses on to hide my tears. Zach and Ben had a great season and can't wait till next year!!!

10 comments:

susan said...

I've cried many times over the end of the baseball season with my boys. It doesn't get any easier when they're older. I'ts nice to love something so much that it makes you cry---especially when your children (and husband) are at the center of it. I wouldn't trade those times for anything.

susan said...

Oh, and sunglasses--yes, in fact I wrote in my gratitude journal this last week that I was grateful for sunglasses. I was upset over something while going for a walk last week and started to cry. Everytime someone I knew would drive by and wave, I could smile and wave and no one knew I was crying. They definetly come in handy.

benreschke said...

Ha what a crappy playoff today. You guys, Jake Curtis, and Colton all lost! There's always next season...

Melissa said...

That's too bad but there's always next season. I too am grateful for sunglasses and that you can cry and no one know you're doing it.

Jennybug said...

So sad!!!

Jennybug said...

Wahhhh!

Jennybug said...

I want a cocoa baba!

Jennybug said...

Everyone cries sometimes!

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry you didn't win. Just go put your feet up and have a cocoa baba, and you will feel much better!

Karen said...

Sisters are sooooooooooo Funny!!!