Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Refills


I know.... Sawyer is almost two and he still has a bottle! He is my last little baby and he just loves his Ba Ba!!! So I just let him have it... I've only run into one problem he doesn't just want one bottle anymore! He wants two or three. When he's finished he bangs the bottle on the side of the crib and yells "More Ba Ba, Mommy" So now when I give him a bottle I say "There are NO refills!" He knows what that means and doesn't ask for more... Maybe I should send him to bed with two bottles... One for each hand!!! (I guess that should be a sign that he is just a little to old to have a bottle!!!) But cocoa season is coming up... and there's nothing like a bottle of hot cocoa in the morning!!!
*Ben says I have to break him from the bottle, since I created the monster... I think I'll wait till cocoa season is over...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is too funny! My Ben was that way. He could down a bottle faster than I have ever seen and want another. I remember how I finally broke him of the bottle. We were on a trip to New Mexico and we had just gotten on the freeway, and he had already drained the bottle and wanted another one. I was so frustrated, I grabbed the bottle and threw it out the window of the car on the freeway! I said "that's it, no more bottle.". I don't know who was more horrified, Ben with no more bottle, or John, who said "great time to break him, right in the middle of a road trip.",

Heidi said...

Don't worry! Ellie loves her "Hot cocoa" every morning! She drinks a sippie cup full every morning and a couple more throughtout the day! Just enjoy how little he is!

Jennybug said...

Cocoa baba. This just makes me laugh. I can just see you Bryson and Sawyer all in you jamies drinking Cocoa baba's and watching the Price is Right!

Karen said...

Now that Bob Barker retired we don't watch the Price Is Right any more... I can't stand Drew Cary!

Although we do love to Mickey Mouse Club House....