Monday, November 10, 2008

10 things I'm trying to do right now....

I'm not quite sure why I make my life so busy.... When I could be watching T.V all day and taking long naps (yeah, right!)

1. I am trying to put together the football movie for the banquet on the 24th. Can I just say "IT IS STRESSING ME OUT!!!!"

2. I just organized my closet... It looks so good (to bad it's the only clean spot in my house!)

3. I am in the process of organizing all the toys... (They will be up really high so the kids can't get them and my house will stay clean!)

4. I am trying to work on the Christmas book for the store (since I lied and said "It was coming along" when I was asked how it was coming!) Maybe that's not a lie define coming along....

5. I have been going to Zach's class once a week and doing art projects... (They have turned out really fun!)

6. I still haven't planned scouts for this week.... (I guess I'll just wing it and make something up on Friday!)

7. I changed my mind on the Christmas Jammies I bought for my kids, so now I have to go and return them and buy the new cute football ones instead!!!

8. I really want to sew.... I bought all the stuff to sew dish towels for Christmas presents.... great now you all know what your getting... That is if I get them done!!!

9. I need to back up all my pictures on CDs... this will be one BIG project!!!!

10. Doesn't homemade bread sound good today? Yeah, that's not gonna happen!!! But, I do have a turkey in the oven!!!

* I am also looking for two LUCKY The WONDER PUPS.... They are about $33.00 It is a plush puppy that can bark, shake hands, walk and roll over.... If anyone sees them... please let me know! It's the closest thing we are getting to a puppy this year!

6 comments:

susan said...

Sounds like a bunch of worthwhile projects! Good luck--I can almost smell the turkey. That sounds so good. You have a lucky family.

Anonymous said...

WOW you are a busy lady - no wonder you can't fit lunch in. We will make it happen some day!

Heather M said...

I am exhausted just reading your list. I don't know how you do so much! And you somehow manage to keep your hubby happy too. You're amazing!

Jennybug said...

Were we suppose to come to dinner tonight? I can't believe I forgot! I will be over for a turkey sandwich tomorrow (I will bring my own lettuce) and then we can start on those dish towels.

Rebecca said...

Wow, when do you sleep? Crazy time of year for moms. I lucked out, Jake is doing our team dvd. Yeahhhhh. (Note to myself, do not volunteer to be team mom next year.)

Harris Family said...

Busy, busy, I don't know how you do it and still stay sane. Give me some tips, please!!!!