1. There is the stuff that is too small and a little trashed that goes to D.I
2. The things you need to pack away and save for the next kid...
3. There are the clothes that you still love although they have stains...so they must go!!!
3. There are the shirts that I am so sick of seeing every kid in after 9 years, I've just got to get rid of!!!
4. Stuff that is to small, in good shape and still really cute, that I can pass on to family (Don't get to excited, after four boys the pick-ins are slim!)
5. It's like Christmas, if I find a GOOD pair of jeans packed away that will fit someone... OK who am I kidding like that ever happens!!!
So this is the reason I believe I don't have girls.... There are so many times that I've been in the shopping mood... I look over at the girl side and I could just go crazy.... Then in very back, in a small corner of the store there are few boy items, so I just buy my kids another football shirt and call it good!!!
Cleaning out my kids closets made me realize, I need to stop shopping for them and start shopping for me... So if anyone wants to get Sawyer a birthday present I wear a size 7 shoe, a Med. shirt and I love jewelry!!!

4 comments:
Looks like a big project. I do the same thing every year and I realize that I have to stop buying so much!
When they are all teenagers, you will be happy you have boys, trust me. Boys are so much easier to help get ready for dances, proms, etc. All they need is a new tie. Now girls.....they need new shoes, dresses, hair, make up, nails, jewelry, etc.......
I hear ya... I'm glad now I'm not shopping for girls we would be in the poor house!!!
Karen you sound like me, except I have girls. I am constantly rotating and going through all of their stuff. I am just starting that again. I can relate.
Post a Comment