
After staying up till 5:00 am on Friday night.... 3:00 am Saturday night.... and 2:30 am last night... My football stress is coming to an end!!! I kind of got suckered into making the football video for the banquet tonight... (since nobody knew how to do it) This project was a huge undertaking... I wanted to get started a month ago although... The team photographer and the the person who took video were unable to get me the stuff... (I guess they ran into problems too) Anyway, over 75 hours later.... I now have a great football movie to show tonight... although there is no way I will be able to burn a copy for each player (since they take about an hour each) So, I have decided that I will mail out the videos as soon as they are done! I am so glad that my football stress is coming to an end!!!!!
2 comments:
We ran into this problem too. We made the DVD and then only had one because they take so long to burn. Now everyone wants one of course, and we have to burn them all. I am putting this on my calendar for next year, "remember to NOT do the football DVD".
At two thirty in the afternoon I discovered another burn option "use all" It burned them in 7 minutes it was crunch time to get them them done but, I finally finished them right in time for the banquet... It turned out great!
Post a Comment