Today I have been catching up my blog. While I was in the computer room Bryson came in so sad crying his head off...

I asked him "what was wrong?" He was sad because Zachary and Colton were scaring him. I was sure they had the skeleton mask on. I yelled at them "Come here, Now!"
When I saw them I just had to laugh!!! Really, how can you get mad at this???

To make Bryson feel better he wanted to put on the turtle costume and scare Zach!!!
Isn't he scary....

At least I won't have to buy or make Halloween costumes for Zach and Colton next year!!!
7 comments:
Woah, I think Owen pulled the turtle costume off a little better...
Ok this is REALLY funny. Wow how scary can you get!!!
Ha that's awesome...
This is cracking me up!!
That is Hilarious. You have some very extreme little boys!
Why aren't you blogging? I miss you!
I want to see Zach and Colton wear those next Halloween! That is so funny! Bryson is quite a character!
Post a Comment