I do not want to hear if you liked it
If you hated it
If you thought Edward was cute
If the ending should of been better
If you could of played a better Bella yourself
If the special effects were awesome
If the special effects were dumb
If you had extra butter on your popcorn with frozen Jr. Mints....
I DON"T CARE.... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.....
I want to see the movie without hearing every ones opinions... Is that to much to ask???
I will be staying away from all media sources until I have seen the movie... Including blogs!!!!
I hope you enjoyed your movie... although if you did keep it to yourself!!!


4 comments:
I haven't seen it either so I guess you can read MY post! My girls have, however, so I guess I won't be telling you their opinion. BUT, hurry up and see it. You can't stay away from blogs forever, you know!
I'm the same way! I like to make my own opinion about things, i don't read movie reviews or anything like that, it's more fun that way!
SOOOOO have you seen it yet?
yes, I saw it that Saturday... It was great!
Post a Comment