Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I found it....

Last night I went to three stores in search for Lucky the Wonder Pup... I even went to K-mart (I thought to myself "How is this store even open?) I was the only person in the entire store!!!"

A lot of shopping and two hours later, I couldn't find it. So this morning I jumped online and with a few phone calls I found it!!! I have two on hold for me till tomorrow... Now, I just need a time when my "two pups" aren't around so I can go get them!!!

I think it's kinda funny that most all the toys my kids want this year are a little girly... at least if your watching the commercials!!! I died laughing when The Gourmet Girl Cupcake Maker came on and Bryson said "I want that!!!" (Don't worry, He's not getting it!)

Every time a commercial comes on my kids scream "Look that's what I want!" (Unless it's a Barbie commercial) This morning, Ben said "I'm so sick of all these dumb toy commercials!"

I say "Tis' the season!"

5 comments:

Jennybug said...

You are a good little Santa!!! (knowing mom Bryson might get the cupcake maker after all)

Rebecca said...

The commercials are crazy. When we lived in Germany, we didn't have any American TV. My mom sent us a tape of some cartoons for the kids. They would watch it over and over. There was one commercial on the tape of a game, and that was the ONLY thing my kids could think of to want for Christmas. Shows what commercials can do!

susan said...

Oh, I remember those days---getting up at 5:00 A.M. to stand in line for Cabbage Patch Dolls. I would try to distract my kids when the cartoon commercials were on right before Christmas because my kids would change their minds about what they wanted when I'd already bought their toys. I miss the "toy days". It will be so much fun when my little grandson is old enough to want toys. I can't wait! You're such a fun mom, Karen.

Melissa said...

That's funny I never heard of those puppies before. Too bad they don't have that easy bake oven that is for boy's anymore where you could make edible bugs and such. I remember Ben had one.

Heather M said...

Ah! So Ben had an easy bake oven. Now we know where Colton gets it from.