Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful...

At Pre-School, Bryson made this cute little Turkey. (I love it so much, I'm going to frame it, so I can put it out every year at Thanksgiving!) His teachers asked him 5 things he was thankful for and wrote them down for him. They were....
  1.   No girls in my family
  2.   Jesus
  3.   Mom
  4.   Dad
  5.   Zach
When I picked him up both his teachers were laughing that he said he was thankful for "NO Girls" in his family. They also told me that he said Jesus twice, they told him they already wrote Jesus and he said "I know, I want two Jesus!"
Cute little Bryson after Pre-School!!!
I am Thankful for so much in my life today.
I am thankful....

  1. That I'm a Mother to four adorable little boys who make me laugh everyday.

  2. For my wonderful husband that is also my best friend.

  3. For my warm house, food, clothes and cars.

  4. For the country we live in and the soldiers that defend it.

  5. For my awesome family and their love and support.

  6. For all my wonderful friends that I have so much in common with.

  7. For all the joy life brings each day.
And most of all I am so thankful for the Gospel in my life and the blessing it has brought me. I am thankful that Heavenly Father is here for me and that he hears and answers my prayers. I'm so thankful for the priesthood and the Prophet. I am thankful for Jesus. I am so Thankful for the Temple and that families can be together forever. I am thankful for the joy, comfort and peace the Gospel brings me each day!
Happy Thanksgiving

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like this post a lot. I especially love that turkey picture. I am jealous that I don't have one of these.

Melissa said...

We really have a lot to be grateful for when we start counting!

susan said...

Love your post, Karen. You are very blessed. It's amazing how much we all have to be thankful for. The song goes along perfectly with your sweet words.

Rebecca said...

Ok, this is weird, I sent Melissa a comment and it went to you, where did it go????

Heidi said...

Oh, sweet little Bryson! I love that guy!

Heather M said...

I love your post. I am thankful to have you as a friend and for all that you do for me. You're a great friend.

Anonymous said...

That little turkey is super cute!! That is funny that he wanted "two Jesus'" At least you are teaching him right!! lol!! We really do have so much to be thankful for!