Halloween was so fun this year...
Bryson was a dog,
Colton was a swat guy, Zach was a mummy and Sawyer was Frankenstein

I was the bride of Frankenstein. I woke up at 6:30 to get ready everything was going great until I ran out of black hair spray.... I ran to
Wal-mart and was so glad they still had some. I finished getting ready and got the kids to school. The school parade was at 9:15, right as I was walking in I saw my sister Jenny, she was all witched out. It was pretty funny because earlier that week she went to school dressed up as a witch and read stories in all the kids classes. The kids in Zachary's class thought she was me. I told them it was my sister but they didn't believe me... When they saw us at the parade together they were shocked... Now all the kids at school think we're twins!!!

Then I saw my punk rocker friend Heather. It's so fun having great family and friends that go to the same school so we can all be weird together.

Grandma didn't want to dress up because she didn't want to scare the grand kids... I think she forgot who their Mom and crazy Aunt were... If she dressed up she would of fit right in!!!

Jenny wanted to steel Sawyer because he looked more like her kid than mine...
Bryson and his cute little friends were all little animals... It must be a 3 and 4 year old thing!
I was at the the school practically the whole day helping out with parties. After school we had the scout party it turned out really fun. As soon as that was over it was time to start trick or treating.

The kids always have fun trick or treating with their cousins.

Sawyer loved trick or treating. When we would go up to the door he would say "tick er teat" at one house they had a scary bowl with a hand that comes out. He grabbed a piece of candy so fast and accidentally grabbed two. He stood back, then hurried as fast as he could to throw the extra treat back into the dish. It was the cutest!!!

Ben even got into the Halloween spirit this year and dressed up!
Bryson thought it was so funny and kept telling everyone "My Dad is a little baby!" Most the kids were scared of him so he didn't wear his costume the whole night!
We had a fun night at Jenny's party. Then we went Trick or Treating around our neighborhood to show some of our friends Ben's costume.

Being the mom of 5 boys is hard work... Don't my babies just keep getting cuter and cuter?

Happy Halloween!!!
9 comments:
What a cute family! I loved saywer costume is was so cute, and you looked pretty cute your self. You are so creative! We sure had fun with you!
This makes me laugh. I love all you costumes. But the thing that makes me laugh is you are all scarey things, and then there is Bryson, the cute little PUPPY!
Looks like you guys had fun! :) I love all the cute and scary costumes! :)
Ben's costume is awesome lol.
Karen, looks like lots of fun! What a cute family you are! Ben's costume is a hoot.
All of your costumes are so fun! I love it when the whole family dresses up!!
Ben's costume is so funny and creepy. Too bad I didn't get to see it in person.
Really cute pictures. I can't believe how much your 5th baby looks like Ben, oh well I guess all your babies can't be cute!
That was a fun day. I still wish you could have entered a costume contest...you would have won for sure with that hairdo! Can't wait to be crazy with you again next year.
Post a Comment