All of Sawyer's treasures!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Homeless Baby
Sawyer is a little pack rat... He has been pushing this laundry basket around the house the last few days. The things he puts in it are all his cars, a little tiny pumpkin he is obsessed with and every blanket he owns (well almost) I tried to get a picture of him pushing it but he wasn't cooperating! I think he looks like a little homeless baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
From one pack rat to another---You go Sawyer!
That is so funny. I wonder if he would notice anything missing? Probably, those little boys are so smart!
Oh, maybe you should get him one of those little toy shopping carts he can use to push everything in like a real homeless person.
What a cutie! He takes after his Aunt Jenny in more ways than one.
At first when I saw this picture I thought that you were trying to sell Sawyer again. I thought you had his little basket all packed up!!!
Post a Comment