Zach's team made it to the playoffs!!!
Tonight we went to Bingham High School for the pep rally. Bingham has 36 youth football teams and 31 made the playoffs. Everyone was very excited. They called out each team on to the field were they got the chance to do something fun as a team. Our team did the New Zealand war dance!!! (which I missed because a little three year old decided he had to go to the bathroom, after finding out the bathroom was locked...He ended up watering the front grass of the school...I'm sure he wasn't the first!)
This started out really fun... Then after I realized there were 31 teams it became really long!!!! Especially since we thought it started at 7:00 and it really started at 7:30!
I thought it was really funny when Bryson started in on the cheer...
He said "Go BINGO, was his name Oh!!!
(Those songs from Pre-school have been paying off!)
The kids really wanted to sit at the very top of the bleachers... So not thinking about my little monkey (Sawyer) I said "Yes" After seeing him hang on the rail... I was way to nervous he was going to fall and crack his head open, so we ended up going down to the field. Where the kids ran around the track till it was over.
After the Pep Rally we had a little tail gate party. The team mom had donuts and hot chocolate for everyone. We were excited to see Jake our cousin, who also made it to playoffs. The kids had a fun night and are excited for the playoffs, but not as much as Ben is!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment