Monday, October 27, 2008

Witches Night Out

On Friday night I went to witches night out with my friends Heather, Jessica and Jen. We all dressed up in our "Witches Best" and headed over to Gardner Village. We had a bunch of fun shopping and hanging out. I was so excited when I won a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to Pine Needles!


These are a few of the cool witches we met... We thought they looked so great we had to have our picture with them!

4 comments:

Carson said...

You look really witchy! Sounds like a fun night!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you won, and a fun place to win a certificate for too!!!

Heather M said...

That really was fun! Thanks for getting me out of the house and even getting me to cackle! Wow you're breaking me out of my shell one tiny piece at a time. You're so fun!

Heidi said...

You guys are yoo cute! What fun friends you guys are! ;)