Zachary was excited to get a bunch of autographs on the football the team Mom got for him.
So having them gone left me with three kids and no husband...Who wants to make dinner??? I went for the easy way out and said "Who wants Mac and Cheese?" Colton was way excited he loves Mac and Cheese, Sawyer will eat anything you put in front of him....but, Bryson replied with "Mac and Cheese is boring and I already ate it for lunch (Grandma Ann babysat today) I want something yummy... 'Chick fa lay' is my favorite place... It's the yummiest, so lets go there k Mom?" I told Bryson that I was making Mac and Cheese but he could go to Chick-Fil-A." He said with a pouty face "I can't even drive and I will crash into a house! Mom, will you take me? cause you are my best friend and you can drive!" (Where he got the vocabulary, I have no idea) I started making Mac and Cheese and then decided "Bryson's right... Mac and Cheese is boring!!!" I loaded the kids up and we were off to chick-Fil-A!!!

6 comments:
I think Bryson's got it right--besides, you got a night off from cooking. You deserve it!
It is hard to resist that kid cuz he is so stinkin cute!
How fun is that for Zach! And I agree with Bryson, Chick fil a is better than Kraft!
Kids are so funny, I am gald that Bryson got his way!
I have to say that I would pick mac and cheese. It's always been my favorite!
Tell Bryson that he has another best friend. "Me", thanks for the witch Bryson, I love it.
Post a Comment