Thursday, October 16, 2008

Corn, Corn and more Corn...

I've been doing laundry today...
In every load I find a handful of corn!
Why am I finding so much corn in the washer and dryer????
It because we went to Cornbelly's on Tuesday night!!!! We went with our neighbors and had so much fun. There was a ton to do and the kids all had a blast! Every one's favorite thing was the CORN BOX... "really who thinks of stuff like this?"
This is Zach buried in corn...
Then Ben had a great idea, he told Zach
to pull his beany over his head then they buried his face...
Yep, Zach is in the middle of all this.

All my wild animals...

There was a lot to do... The kids loved the little go carts, the bounce pillow, tractor ride, slides and the corn box... The corn maze not so much!!! This was actually the first time I have ever been to a corn maze... I don't really understand why they are so popular? But, then again if I was a teenager on a hot date it might be fun to get lost in a corn field... I guess the magic is gone when your lost in the cold with four little kids...


We had a fun night at Cornbelly's and will definitely go next year!!!

We just couldn't get enough of that corn box!!!

6 comments:

susan said...

So fun and cute pictures. Where is it? Is it just for kids or would teenagers like it too?

Karen said...

It's at Thanksgiving point. On Friday Saturday and Monday they have a Haunted corn maze! So I bet teenagers would have fun.

susan said...

My sister took her little girl and my twins and one of their friends and they had a blast! Thanks for the idea~

Rebecca said...

Be glad it's only corn. I could do a scary blog on all the weird things I have found in little boys pockets over the years.....That looks like a really fun place. Where is it?

Karen said...

Rebecca, that would be a funny post... Things found in little boys pockets! It's at Thanksgiving point.

Heather M said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. We had so much fun! No one else could have got my husband to do a swan dive into the corn!