Monday, October 13, 2008

Sisters Retreat 2008

Sisters Retreat
This is the 6th year we have done our Sister's Retreat in Park City. I love this weekend get a way for all the girls. We all get together and shop, craft, laugh, watch movies, eat treats and talk-talk-talk!!! Normally we have 20 something from the family but this year we only ended up with 6. We stayed at the Marriott Vacation Resort. There were three rooms and it was plenty big for all of us. We had so much fun hanging out over the week end. I can't wait for next year. Shopping at the outlets was a blast we found some really cute stuff for a really great deal. It was a little cold... So next year we will be going early September.

We had a lot of fun crafting and then we went hot tubing.... It was so cold but once we got in we warmed right up!

We had plenty of treats to eat... I bought cupcakes, my Mom bought cupcakes and Carson bought two cakes from my favorite bakery!!!

These are the cute Christmas Ornaments we made. We also made a really cute frame with a flower on it!

And of course the best part of the Sisters Retreat is the Secret Sister...Thanks Megan for all the fun gifts. I loved all of them!!!!

For those sisters who couldn't make it... We hope yo see you next year. September 11-13.

6 comments:

susan said...

I always love hearing about your sister's retreat! Your mom is always so excited for it. It sounds heavenly. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it so much.

susan said...

I always love hearing about your sister's retreat! Your mom is always so excited for it. It sounds heavenly. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it so much.

sue said...

It looks like you had a great time. I really missed not being able to come this year. We had such a fun time last year. Maybe next year we all can come and have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Wow - it's fun to see your mom and Jenny. Let me guess, one of tose teenagers is Kendra. Man I feel old :)

Heather M said...

What a fun family you have! I am so glad that you could get away for a little while...you deserve some time just for you.

Melissa said...

It looks like you had a really fun weekend I hope I hope everyone get get together next year!