Yeah Right!!!
Not for this kid. Sawyer is the smartest, strongest, meanest, cutest baby I have ever met!!! He can now bust open the "baby proof" door handles and escape out of the house!!! This does not make me happy one bit. He has been sent to his room several times and has even had a couple swats on his booty...(I use the word swat, because spanking is inappropriate now in the media)Sawyer trying to get out........

2 comments:
Those chains do work. Oh, I remember those days! Good luck with keeping him in. Once the twins got out (when they were around 18 montsh) when Steve was "watching" them and ran naked up the street (bald heads and all)when some lady stopped and brought them home. (at least they knew where they lived) Steve was walking up the street looking for them. That was an embarrassing moment. Now days, she would have called the cops. He sure is cute, though, even though he can outsmart the childproof door knobs.
I can just picture these to naked babies running down the street. That must of been so scary.(but now looking back it might seem funny) Susan you should start a blog!!! I finally found Robyn's blog the pictures of Timothy are so cute. There is nothing like a precious new born baby! Thanks for bring him in he is a doll.
Post a Comment