On Saturday night I took the kids to Blockbuster to rent a movie... They picked a show that was a little bit older maybe late 80's early 90's. Bryson loved it....
This is what he said
"Mom, I want to watch that movie with those little mini guys and there Dad sweeps them up with the broom and throws them in the garbage and then they get lost in the grass!"
Melissa, you are good! We are going to Disneyland in December I can't wait to take him to Honey I shrunk the audience he will love it...or maybe not! I guess I'll find out!
3 comments:
of course-it's Honey I Shrunk The Kids. I loved that movie! I like the part where they eat the giant cookie.
Melissa, you are good! We are going to Disneyland in December I can't wait to take him to Honey I shrunk the audience he will love it...or maybe not! I guess I'll find out!
How fun that you're going to Disneyland in December! I love that Honey, I shrunk the audience.
Post a Comment