Today we got the blanket that you made. I told Zach it was a Birthday present. Zach opened it and was the happiest kid ever!!! He was very excited that it was BYU and Bingham Colors. 
Colton said "That's no fair, why does Zach get the best present ever, for his Birthday? I never get good presents for my birthday!"
So Aunt Sue if your up to it, Colton's Birthday is in February.
Thanks so much, I know how much work it is to make (I'm still not finished with my scarf from the Sisters Retreat) Thanks again, We love you!!!!

3 comments:
Ha! How cute! Your kids crack me up! I love em!
You're welcome Karen for the invite! ANYTIME! I am glad that we can stay in "more" touch! haha
Love ya!
What a fun present! That blankie looks so snuggly and warm!
That is so sweet of Aunt Sue. I wish I knew how to make one but I think I better stick to scarves...
Post a Comment