Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shows I Forgot...

I know what your thinking how could I have forgotten any shows??? Well, I did... There are three shows that I watch almost everyday...
First, Barney...
Yes, I love Barney... He is great to work out to. And more importantly Sawyer loves him!!! I think it's pretty cute when Sawyer gives me the remote and and says "Bar, Bar, Mom." Why do all kids call Barney, Bar Bar? I remember when Kendra was little she loved Bar Bar....
We also watch Mickey Mouse Club House at least once a day! I really like this show... I just wish they would sing the Hot Dog song longer!!!
Last but not least...Sponge Bob, I always used to think this show was so dumb...But it is so funny, I love it!!! I think I've seen just about every episode.... But nothing beats the movie, especially the part with David Hasselhoff!!! (that is joke)

2 comments:

susan said...

I guess I'll have to brush up on my "kid" shows now that I'm a grandma. I do remember Mr. Rogers---oh, whoops, there I go again, reminding you how old I am. Oh, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My boys were obsessed with them. I guess I'll have to become familiar with Sponge Bob. I haven't quite grasped that concept yet.

Heather M said...

Spongebob would have to be one of my favorites, but Barney doesn't even make it on the list. Sorry, I know how much you love him.