They never seem to get over their obsession with toilet paper. We went to change a tire in the car Holly and Heidi drive and there were two huge packages of toilet paper. I wonder what they were going to use it for?! I took it in, smiled and said, "Thanks, girls, that was so thoughtful of you to spend your money to help with the household expenses. I'll put some in your bathroom and also in ours. That really helped out."
Holy cow! I haven't checked blogs in a while so I have missed a few posts! It looks like you are still keeping busy with your naughty little sawyer! I love the stories you tell about him! They make me laugh!
5 comments:
They never seem to get over their obsession with toilet paper. We went to change a tire in the car Holly and Heidi drive and there were two huge packages of toilet paper. I wonder what they were going to use it for?! I took it in, smiled and said, "Thanks, girls, that was so thoughtful of you to spend your money to help with the household expenses. I'll put some in your bathroom and also in ours. That really helped out."
Holy cow! I haven't checked blogs in a while so I have missed a few posts! It looks like you are still keeping busy with your naughty little sawyer! I love the stories you tell about him! They make me laugh!
Susan, That is so funny!
It could have been worse! (he could have put it in the toilet.) I remember when Colton put all of your socks in the toilet.
One day you'll look back at this and laugh....
Post a Comment